Coseda provides System modeling and simulators including Analog and Mixed Signal.
Coseda’s COSIDE® is a system level tool suite that makes latest System modeling, simulation, design and verification methodologies efficient, practical and usable. And at affordable price.
It is the first solution explicitly developed to model and simulate highly complex analog and mixed-signal hard and software systems.
COSIDE® is perfect for architectural design exploration, verification, and virtual prototyping at the early stage of the design cycle. Using COSIDE® right from the start ensures that complex hardware and software systems can handle the required functionality. At the same time, it allows our customers to validate software against hardware even before hardware is implemented.
- Combination of analog and mixed-signal hardware and software
- Modeling complex system – e.g: TX + physical medium + RX
- Integration of standard tools (Matlab, Cadence, Synopsys, etc.)
- Large libraries
- Improved and extended analog solvers
- Generation of IP-protected customer models
- Formal verification
SystemC AMS Proof-of-Concept Download
Get the the SystemC AMS Proof of Concept (PoC) implementation free Download here